EdTech Idaho Scholarship: Fall 2018
The EdTech Idaho Scholarship is for:
1) New or current students currently employed as K-12 or higher education teachers in Idaho.
2) Students who are currently completing the final semester of an undergraduate teacher education program at an Idaho university and are pursuing the Master of EdTech program.
3) New or current students who have graduated from an Idaho college or university and are teachers in a different state or country.
4) All applicants must be current EdTech students or newly accepted students into the Master of EdTech program and must be registered for a minimum of two classes during the semester the award is received.
Please do not apply for this scholarship if you do not meet the above criteria.
- Up to $1000.00
- Departments / Colleges
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you previously received the EdTech Idaho Scholarship? (All recipients must be current or newly accepted students in the Master of Educational Technology program and be registered for a minimum of two classes during the semester the award is received.)
- Are you are currently employed as a K-12 or higher education teacher in Idaho, completing the final semester of an undergraduate teacher education program at an Idaho university, or have you graduated from an Idaho college or university and are teaching in a different state or country.
- If you are a teacher now or a soon to be employed teacher, list the name of your employer. Please include the phone number, email address, the name of your principal, and the school’s website URL. (This information will be used to verify your employment.)
- Select the name of the Idaho institution you are attending or have attended with your graduation date or projected graduation date.