School of Nursing Graduate Scholarships Application
Graduate Program Scholarship Application and Application Process for AGNP Master of Nursing and Doctor of Nursing Practice students.
• Must be enrolled in the Graduate Nursing Program and maintain minimum of 5 credits based on student’s plan of study throughout the award period
• Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5
• Adhere to the program progression policy per the program handbook
• Scholarship awards are based solely on the availability of funds. Award availability varies from year to year and is subject to various factors to include past and current financial market conditions
• Fill out application completely
• The following materials are required to be attached:
o Current transcript showing cumulative GPA (unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
o Written statement as per the scholarship application
To be considered for need-based awards, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid: the FAFSA is available as of October 1st for the 2020-2021 academic year. Please note that the 2020-2021 FAFSA uses 2018 tax information.
• For help with the FAFSA, please contact the Boise State Financial Aid and Scholarships Office.
• Deadline to submit the FAFSA for scholarships and priority aid consideration is February 15, 2020.
• Check Bronco Mail for award notification (typically late April to early May).
o Scholarship award notification will be communicated to each recipient by Bronco Mail. No other mechanism will be used, thus it is the student’s responsibility to routinely check his/her Bronco Mail.