Tschudy Family Scholarship
The Tschudy Family Scholarship provides scholarships to outstanding students graduating from Emmett High School.
- Be a graduating Emmett High School senior or have graduated within the last seven years from Emmett High School
- Enroll as a full-time academic student (at least 14 credit hours) at BSU, ISU, LCSC or UI
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.6 or above
- Comply with all the provisions of the Tschudy Family Scholarship
- Submit scholarship application by February 15
- All applicants must submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by February 15