SEnS GPS (Stellar Engineering Students Graduate Program Scholarship)
The Stellar Engineering Students Graduate Program Scholarship is dedicated to providing financial, cultural, and academic support to MS level engineering students who are searching for a close-knit graduate community in which they will be trained to address the perpetually changing needs of modern society.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship students must meet the following criteria:
- Plan to enroll at least half-time (5 graduate credits)
- Must be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident, Refugee, or Asylee.
- Must be admitted to a graduate program in the College of Engineering (MS Program).
- Students admitted to a Civil Engineering or Mechanical and Biomedical Engineering program will be given priority, but all MS level students are welcome to apply.
- Students may apply to program as non-scholars during their first year in the accelerated masters program. Students may apply for scholarship funding during their second year in the accelerated masters program.
Preference will be given to those who demonstrate financial need. We can determine your financial need by the results of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).