Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning
Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning (OPWL)
In order to be eligible for this scholarship students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an OPWL MS degree-seeking student (students with a provisional admission status are not eligible)
- Must maintain a minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Enrolled in at least 3-credits
- Submit a letter explaining why you should receive a scholarship (e.g., exemplary performance, financial reasons, contributions to professional communities, etc.
- Departments / Colleges
- College of Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a letter explaining why you should receive a scholarship (e.g., exemplary performance, financial reasons, contributions to professional communities, etc. The response should be approximately 250 typed words. Please upload as a single Word or PDF document (8 MB max file size) using your name and Boise State student ID number as the filename. To save as PDF: For Microsoft users: From Word document click File, Save As, and then click PDF or XPS. For Mac users: Choose print, click on PDF in the bottom-left of the Print menu and Save as PDF. Do not use any special characters in the file name including periods, hyphens, apostrophes, etc. You should also include your full name and Boise State student ID number on the header of each page.