Crim Family Memorial Nursing Scholarship
The Crim Family Memorial Nursing Scholarship was established in 1994 by John Crim and family in memory of the late Sharon Crim. Sharon was a caring and compassionate RN. She was a Boise State University graduate and a nursing scholarship recipient. The Sharon Crim Scholarship was established to provide funding for non-traditional students to pursue a career as a Registered Nurse.
The Crim Family Memorial Nursing Scholarship
In order to be eligible for this scholarship students must meet the following criteria:
- Junior or Senior
- Admitted to the Nursing program
- Plan to enroll full-time (12 undergraduate credits)
- Nontraditional, single parent with prior involvement in the health care field; planning to stay and practice in Idaho as an RN
- Demonstrate financial need. We can determine your financial need by the results of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
This is a non-refundable scholarship which can only be used for tuition and fees.
- Departments / Colleges
- School of Nursing - Undergraduate
- Supplemental Questions
- Please attach an essay (maximum 1000 words) that explains 1) prior involvement in the healthcare field; 2) reason for returning for more education; 3) your willingness to remain in Idaho after graduation. Please upload as a single Word or PDF document (8 MB max file size) using your name and Boise State student ID number as the filename. To save as PDF: For Microsoft users: From Word document click File, Save As, and then click PDF or XPS. For Mac users: Choose print, click on PDF in the bottom-left of the Print menu and Save as PDF. Do not use any special characters in the file name including periods, hyphens, apostrophes, etc. You should also include your full name and Boise State student ID number on the header of each page.