Dr. Constance Wyzard Memorial Scholarship for Educational Technology
The Dr. Constance Wyzard Memorial Scholarship for Educational Technology
In order to be eligible for this scholarship students must meet the following criteria:
- At least part-time enrollment (6 undergraduate credits, 5 graduate credits)
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Undergraduate or graduate student
- Pursuing a degree in Education Technology
- Completed 18 or more credits in Boise State University’s Education Technology program. Must be a practicing K-12 classroom teacher. An essay of no more than 500 words on the applicant’s classroom integration of technology.
- Departments / Colleges
- Department of Education Technology
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a current practicing K-12 teacher?
- Have you completed at least 18 credits in Boise State University's Education Technology program?
- Please attach an essay (no more than 500 words) that details your qualifications and interest in the scholarship. Also, discuss your experience as a K-12 teacher and how you have integrated technology in your classroom to support student learning. Please include your name, student ID number, email, and address. Please upload as a PDF file. To save as PDF: For Microsoft users: From Word document click File, Save As, and then click PDF or XPS. For Mac users: Choose print, click on PDF in the bottom-left of the Print menu, and Save as PDF.