Micron IDoTeach Scholarships/Internship Fund
Micron IDoTeach Scholarship/Internship Fund
In order to be considered for this scholarship students must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Admitted into the IDO Teach Program
STEM major with Secondary Education Emphasis
- Plan to enroll full-time (12 undergraduate credits; 9 graduate credits)
- Preference given to students with computer science or engineering major
- Submit an essay discussing what motivates you to become a teacher and describe your professional goals.
- Departments / Colleges
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been admitted to the IDo Teach program?
- Please submit an essay discussing what motivates you to become a teacher and describe your professional goals. Please upload as a single Word or PDF document (8 MB max file size) using your name and Boise State student ID number as the filename. Do not use any special characters in the file name including periods, hyphens, apostrophes, etc. You should also include your full name and Boise State student ID number on the header of each page.