Osher Reentry Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the Osher Reentry Scholarship students must meet the following criteria:
- Undergraduate degree seeking
- Plan to enroll full-time (12 undergraduate credits) or part-time (6 undergraduate credits)
- Demonstrate financial need. We can determine your financial need by the results of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Returning students whose college studies were interrupted for at least five total years.
This is a one year award.
- Up to $2,500 for Students Enrolled Full Time
- Departments / Colleges
- Osher Reentry Scholarship