Second Chance Scholarship
The Second Chance Scholarship
In order to be eligible for this scholarship students must meet the following criteria:
- Part-time (6 undergraduate credits) or full-time enrollment (12 undergraduate credits)
- At least a 2.25 GPA
- Demonstrate financial need. Financial need can be determined per the results of your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior
- Permanent resident or U.S. citizen students
- Re-admitted or accepted as a transfer student to Boise State; experienced a cumulative gap in education of at least five (5) years
- Submit essay on why they want to resume their education and the impact this will have on their lives and families life.
- Departments / Colleges
- General Scholarships, Multidisciplinary Studies