Excellence Taking Flight Phi Eta Sigma Award
The Excellence Taking Flight Phi Eta Sigma Scholarship
In order to be eligible for this scholarship students must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time enrollment (12 undergraduate credits)
- Minimum 3.25 GPA
- Demonstrate financial need. We can determine financial need by the results or your FAFSA (free application for federal student aid).
- Current member of Phi Eta Sigma who has a record of academic excellence and has demonstrated a commitment to leading, learning, and serving with the Boise State Chapter of the Phi Eta Sigma National Honors Society.
- Departments / Colleges
- General Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a current member of Phi Eta Sigma?
- Please attach a brief essay (no more than 500 words) describing your commitment to leading, learning, and serving with the Boise State Chapter of Phi Eta Sigma National Honor's Society. Please upload as a word or PDF document (8 MB max file size). Make sure your full name and student ID number is on the header of each page.