Single Parent Scholarship
The Single Parent Scholarship
In order to be eligible for this scholarship students must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time enrollment (12 undergraduate credits)
- Minimum 3.25 GPA
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior
- Single parent and head of household
- Demonstrate financial need. We can determine your financial need by the results of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Departments / Colleges
- General Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please attach a brief essay (500 words or less) describing how this scholarship would help you meet your educational goals. Please upload as a word or PDF document (8 MB max file size). Make sure your full name and student ID number is on the header of each page.