The Accounting Scholarship
In order to be eligible for this scholarship students must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3.3 GPA
- Pursuing an accounting major
- Plan to enroll full-time (9 grad credits)
If you are a degree-seeking student pursuing an Accounting degree and want to be considered for Department of Accountancy scholarships, you must complete the Department of Accountancy Scholarships Application and provide the following:
- A copy of your current resume. This resume should be one page in length and include, at a minimum, a brief record of employment (including employer name, location, dates, and the nature of your duties), memberships in relevant school/professional organizations (including organization’s name, dates, and your role, such as member, president, etc.), and involvement in outside activities (including group’s name, dates, and your role).
- If you are a freshman, an unofficial transcript from your high school.
- If you are a graduate student with a non-Boise State undergraduate degree, an unofficial transcript from your undergraduate institution.
Please upload these documents as a single PDF file (8 MB max file size), using your name and Boise State student ID number as the filename. Do not use any special characters in the file name. You should also include your full name and Boise State student ID number on the header of each page.