Brian J. Bergquist Student Leadership Scholarship
The Brian J. Bergquist Student Leadership Scholarship
In order to be eligible for this scholarship students must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time enrollment (12 undergraduate credits, 9 graduate credits)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Student leader in Boise State Student Union. Leadership can occur through a number of avenues including, but not limited to, employment, involvement, volunteering, or academics.
- Departments / Colleges
- Student Union
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student leader or employee within the Student Union, Student Involvement & Leadership Center, Multicultural Student Services, International Student Services, Gender Equity Center, Bookstore, New Student and Family Programs, Admissions, and/or a member of the Student Union Board of Governors?
- Are you involved as a student leader or employee and demonstrate a high level of integrity and ethics in all your affairs?
- Please attach an essay (500 word maximum) telling why you are a good candidate for the Brian Bergquist Student Leadership Scholarship. Please include your involvement and development as a student leader or employee. Please upload as a word or PDF document (8 MB max file size). Make sure your full name and student ID number is on the header of each page.