Health Science Studies, Pre-Professional Studies, & Public Health Scholarships Application
This application is for pursuing a degree in Health Science Studies, Pre-Professional Studies, and Public Health.
Minimum Requirements to be considered for a scholarship:
- Successfully completed at least 26 college credits at the time of this application
- Earned a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Plan to enroll in 12 or more credits during the Fall 2019 and/or Spring 2020 semesters
- Departments / Colleges
- Department of Community and Environmental Health
- Supplemental Questions
- How many credits do you anticipate taking in the following semesters? Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2020. Please list the semester and number of credits.
- What is your anticipated date of entry into a graduate or professional program?
- List your Academic Advisor(s):
- Degree Objectives and/or Professional School preparation (check appropriate area of study):
- Please identify if you are pursuing coursework (or a degree) as preparation for (check):
- Please identify if you are pursuing coursework (or a degree) as preparation for Graduate School (please identify).
- Please attach the following information: 1) an essay describing your current educational and career goals (describe in detail). 2) Copy of your current unofficial academic transcript. Note: if you have already been awarded a degree from another institution, please include unofficial transcripts for each college you have attended. 3) Copy of your current resume that includes your work experience, honors, awards and other extracurricular activities. Please upload as a single word or PDF document (8 MB max file size). Make sure your full name and student ID number is on the header of each page.
- I declare that the information provided is true, correct and complete, and that any false statement may result in cancellation of any award. I understand that if I am granted a scholarship I must be enrolled in coursework leading to a Bachelor’s degree or admission to a professional school or graduate program as listed above. I authorize the Financial Aid Office to release, upon request, information regarding my academic progress and financial circumstances, if applicable, to any agency, organization or individual that grants me, or may grant me, a scholarship.
- Show 3 more